We are a friendly fellowship of Christians who believe in the truths and teachings of the Bible.
Our church is situated in the heart of Arundel, near to the A27 trunk road.
The church was founded in 1868 as the Arun Street Chapel. It was relocated to the present site and the new building opened in 1980 as the Arundel Baptist Church.
In January 2011, work commenced on the refurbishment of the sanctuary and the building of a new extension, providing much needed space and facilities. It was opened by Her Grace, the Duchess of Norfolk on Sunday 10th July.
As a Church our threefold aim is to: -
Our Pastor, Revd. Steve Lomas, can be contacted on 01903 695661.